What IS a Sherpa?

For all of you shoppers out there that have a "significant other" that supports your shopping by carrying your bags, opening your doors and waiting patiently for you as you browse the sale racks! Reward this person with a "Sherpa on Duty" pin that he or she will wear proudly on your next shopping venture.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why men hate shopping

Why men hate shopping

You will have to read this article and laugh.  Very clever analysis of why shopping is not a man's favorite thing.  My wife has claimed that I "lied" to her.  Based upon our courting endeavors, somehow I must have convinced her that I enjoy shopping.  Being a true male (and man which she strongly desires), I fall into that category of maybe not hating to shop but begrudgingly will make my best efforts.  The link to the article is: Why men hate shopping

No comments: