What IS a Sherpa?

For all of you shoppers out there that have a "significant other" that supports your shopping by carrying your bags, opening your doors and waiting patiently for you as you browse the sale racks! Reward this person with a "Sherpa on Duty" pin that he or she will wear proudly on your next shopping venture.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Never Met a Pair of Shoes that I Didn't Like!

I love to shop with my wife though she claims I hate it!  Well, I don't really hate it -- just being a guy -- it is not my most favorite thing.  Now, I need to really be tuned in as sometimes she really wants my opinion on things!


We just got back from a trip to Salt Lake City.  Unfortunately, it was not for all pleasant reasons as my son had an emergency triple by-pass heart surgery.  He is only 44 years old!  


We monitored our time with him as he was recovering so we did not want to wear him out.    Salt Lake City was very hot and overwhelming.  We found time to do a quick trip to Park City, the ski area. A beautiful place that we would like to return to in the winter time.


So that brings me back to the shoe comment!  We had time to do some shopping.  My wife loves shoes!  We were 5 seconds into one of the stores walking past shoes on display.  "I really like this pair of shoes!"  I chuckled and said "you never met a pair of shoes you did not like!"  Shoes, handbags and bling.  All important items that in the long run may be cheaper than paying a therapist!  Shop on!



No comments: