What IS a Sherpa?

For all of you shoppers out there that have a "significant other" that supports your shopping by carrying your bags, opening your doors and waiting patiently for you as you browse the sale racks! Reward this person with a "Sherpa on Duty" pin that he or she will wear proudly on your next shopping venture.

Monday, July 11, 2011

A New Experience!

Well, here we are in Hawaii which is a new experience for me thanks to my lovely wife Sally who convinced me we needed a well-deserved vacation. We are vacationing in Kauai on the south shore in Poipou. I woke up early this morning and watched the light change from morning grey with the sun soon to rise. As I walked out onto the balcony I could see the ocean in the distance. Sherpa on Duty will now be able to support some very new experiences! More to come.

No comments: