What IS a Sherpa?

For all of you shoppers out there that have a "significant other" that supports your shopping by carrying your bags, opening your doors and waiting patiently for you as you browse the sale racks! Reward this person with a "Sherpa on Duty" pin that he or she will wear proudly on your next shopping venture.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

3rd St. Santa Monica Shopping




One of my more favorite places to visit (as my wife tours the stores) is on 3rd Street in Santa Monica. For the initiated, you know what I mean when I talk about the variety of people walking through area along with the many different street performers earning their keep. I am an amateur photographer so I find many interesting subjects to focus upon. Two of my areas of interests include the performers as well as some of the less fortunate people down on their luck looking for help and support. Here are some of my favorites.

No comments: